Academic Year 2013-2014
Tuition & Fees:
*Baseline Tuition is $6,200 for Academic Year 2013-2014. Additional fees not included in tuition are:
- $250 Registration Fee
- $150 Building Fee
- $200 Purchase of Fall Raffle Tickets
- $100 Purchase of Diocesan Raffle Tickets
- $150 Graduation Fee, (Senior Level Students Only).
Tuition may be Financed through FACTS: factstuitionaid.com
*A $120 fee will be added to tuition, if financed through FACTS.
Financial Aid Opportunities
CHS financial aid statistics from Academic Year 2011-2012:
- 30% of students recieved some form of financial aid*
- The average financial aid award was $1,813*
- Per pupil expediture was $7,500
*Excludes financial aid received through the Michael and Clara Miles Scholarship Fund & LQVQ Alumni Fund.
All financil aid awarded at CHS is done so based solely on financial need.